Nie jesteś zalogowany.

Witamy na Oficjalne Forum - Time Edge - Czas Wojny. Jeśli to Twoja pierwsza wizyta, przeczytaj Pomoc - wyjaśni Ci ona działanie forum. Aby korzystać ze wszystkich funkcji forum należy się zarejestrować. Użyj formularza rejestracyjnego aby dokonać rejestracji lub przeczytaj więcej informacji o procesie rejestrowania się na naszym forum. Jeśli jesteś już zarejestrowany na forum, zaloguj się.

• robfob04

Początkujący

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Lenovo Flex 15 – Description, Key Features

Lenovo Flex 15 – The Lenovo Flex15 (15-inch) parcels all of the systems you want to have a laugh at the go, plus a appropriate 15.6″ touchscreen display, immersive audio, controlling processing, and lengthy-time period battery existence, and delivered. Thanks to the fingerprint reader, fixing this laptop happened within the blink of a watch. Then you could unleash your creativity with feasible Lenovo Active Pen*or discover a perfect watching point of view with its flexible hinge to binge-watch your preferred suggests.

Merchandises with electric plugs are supposed to be used in the USA. Power openings and voltage differ the world over. This advent might also want an adapter or converter to be used at its vacation spot. Please take a look at compatibility earlier than shopping. Lenovo Flex 15 is a reasonable skinny & light, twin-mode pocket book PC with a ten-point, 15.6″ touchscreen that flips 300 degrees, assembly it ideal for work in computer mode or acting like appreciating a film in the unmarried stand mode. Plus, at simply .87″ thick, it’s light-weight for cellular customers who need the movability as well as the brought functionality of the dual-mode layout.

Key Features
    2019 today's Lenovo Flex 15 touchscreen 2-in-1 pc with Backlit Keyboard and builtin Fingerprint Reader

tenth Gen Intel Core i7-10510U Workstation at 1.8GHz, 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory, 512GB M.2 NVMe Solid State Drive

15.6″ Touchscreen LED-Backlit Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080) Show, 2GB NVIDIA GeForce MX230 discrete Graphics

1 USB 3.1 Type C, 2 UBS three.1, 1 HDMI, 1 Media Card Reader (4 in 1)

Windows 10 Home 64bit

Powerful Entertainment: The pc capabilities a Full HD (15.6-inch) IPS touchscreen show and bezels on only aspects of the screen to maximize your looking revel in.

More Flexibility to suit your life-style
    More Flexibility to suit your way of life

With a 360-diploma hinge, this Lenovo Flex 15 2-in-1 convertible pc helps you to resultseasily carefree it into pill style to browse the web or movement a TV display in tent mode. Powerful processing: With an 8th Gen Intel processor and a 256GB PCIe SSD, you’ll experience speedy boot-united states of americaand switch times on this 2-in-1 laptop/pill mixture.A pc that can keep in mind up with you. With all-day battery life, this laptop will help you live centered on the things that rely. Battery: up to 10.5 hours. Who needs mats? – Sign in on your Flex 15 right away and securely with our fingerprint reader, making passwords a thing of the beyond.

Differences among Lenovo flex vs. Yoga collection
    Operating System
    The main difference concerning the Lenovo Flex Series and the Lenovo Yoga series is that the Yoga models offer overall better nice. Although the Flex Ideapad is the more budget-friendly choice, Yoga fashions provide better sturdiness, layout, energy, and reliability. In addition, the Flex and Yoga series tactics Windows 10 OS, which is dependable for multitasking, fast records processing, and brief information transferals.

Windows 10 OS is also superb for making speedy productiveness, complex responsibilities, and retrieving long lasting software program.

Processor
    Both models work efficiently, but there are key differences when associated side to aspect.

The Lenovo Flex series capabilities with AMD Ryzen 5 4500U or Intel Core i5 and i7 processors. This is boundless for productiveness and escaping any symptoms of lag. It’s additionally organized with an eighth to tenth generation processor, making sure the firmest reply that game enthusiasts will grow.

The Lenovo Yoga series strategies Intel Core i5 and i7 underneath 6th to 8th era. While this is a good display, it falls in the back of the Flex series regarding fast treating and high frame charges.

Processor

Both fashions work effectively, however while associated aspect to aspect, there are important changes.
    The Lenovo Flex series capabilities with AMD Ryzen five 4500U or Intel Core i5 and i7 processors. This is wonderful for output and escaping any signs and symptoms of lag. It’s also armed with an 8th to 10th technology processor, making sure the fastest reaction that gamers will grow.
    The Lenovo Yoga series strategies with Intel Core i5 and i7 under the sixth to eighth organization. While this is a good presentation, the Flex collection falls late regarding rapid processing and excessive body fees. READ MORE:- BOINGBOINGBLOG