Nie jesteś zalogowany.

Witamy na Oficjalne Forum - Time Edge - Czas Wojny. Jeśli to Twoja pierwsza wizyta, przeczytaj Pomoc - wyjaśni Ci ona działanie forum. Aby korzystać ze wszystkich funkcji forum należy się zarejestrować. Użyj formularza rejestracyjnego aby dokonać rejestracji lub przeczytaj więcej informacji o procesie rejestrowania się na naszym forum. Jeśli jesteś już zarejestrowany na forum, zaloguj się.

• jacklesner046

Początkujący

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Otter Figura these days makes cellphone instances with integrated PopSockets which you box transfer out on every occasion you want. Generally, 3 matters can stay said about all cutting-edge smartphones: they’re slippery, fragile, and steeply-priced to shop for or recuperation. Together, the ones problems may be a recipe for an high priced catastrophe. So, considering the reality that all of us use our telephones day by day, it’s essential to maintain them endangered.

Thanks to Otter Figura cellular telephone instances and PopSockets’s functional grips, tens of millions folks have remained spared from the misfortunes of loud a naked cellular telephone.

Now, the 2 makers are teaming up on a brand new employer of telephone cases that transport the amazing of both harvests collectively in a unmarried — Otter + Pop times.

Table of Contents
    When did Otter Figura Series Come Out?
    Otter Figura Case with MagSafe: The Perfect Companion for the iPhone 12
    I’m Looking Forward to Wandering the Different Ways I Canister use This Feature.
    When did Otter Figura Series Come Out?
    The Otter + Pop case accumulating takes Otter Figura traditional Regularity and Protector Series cases and integrates a swappable PopSockets Hold into the design. They’re available for the iPhone X/Xs, Xs Max, Xr, eight/7, 8 Plus/7 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+, and S10e. Thus your box finds them for a number of the maximum well-known smartphones.

Since PopSockets started income in 2014, the logo has retailed extra than one hundred million grips — and as well-known due to the fact the project is, the Otter + Pop case is an development. Rather than having to stick an adhesive onto the again of your telephone, will ultimately lose its tackiness, the grip screws into the case. That method you canister do away with it, and alternate it out an countless variety of times. The infinite combinations, with swappable PopSockets Grips to be had for $10 every.

After the Otter + Pop case, I’ve come to discover it impossible to resist hundreds extra than including an true PopSockets Grip on a severa telephone case. The maximum large reason is that the PopSockets Grip on the Otto + Pop bases flush the returned of the case as soon as it’s now not use. Also, it’s splendid to realise it’s established precisely inside the middle of the cellphone. So you received’t need to fear about insertion it off-center. Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve generally been extraordinarily particular approximately the location of PopSockets Grips. Call me crazy.

As for durability, the Otter + Pop is what you’d anticipate from Otter Figura . It’s robust and can face up to a few quite hard drops. For those maximum worried approximately protection, I’d recommend the Defender Series.

If you’re searching out a smartphone case that’s durable, amusing, and handy, there’s an Otter + Pop case for you.@ what is otter figure made of?