Nie jesteś zalogowany.

Witamy na Oficjalne Forum - Time Edge - Czas Wojny. Jeśli to Twoja pierwsza wizyta, przeczytaj Pomoc - wyjaśni Ci ona działanie forum. Aby korzystać ze wszystkich funkcji forum należy się zarejestrować. Użyj formularza rejestracyjnego aby dokonać rejestracji lub przeczytaj więcej informacji o procesie rejestrowania się na naszym forum. Jeśli jesteś już zarejestrowany na forum, zaloguj się.

• yakex

Początkujący

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Our opinion
    Camjke is one of a few high quality and truly free live cam site that I've reviewed here. This is my third visit, and while much has stayed the same, the site has grown even larger and is a more vibrant community. The core idea is still in play: without signing up or paying anything you can sit in on live chats, in which AlessiaTaylor , guys , and couples are getting naked, and it costs you nothing. There are some fun ways to spend money here if you want to, though.

You have free access to most cams. Some girls might opt not to allow those without an account to come in; if you have an account, though, you don't have to spend money once you are inside if you don't want to.

The concept here is based on the power of the crowd and tipping. Hundreds or even thousands of people can be sitting in on one of these public chats at a time, and models will do things for tips.

Often the girls ask to hit a certain amount of combined tips for the whole room to do wild things like masturbate, dildo their asshole, take clothes off, or in the case of one couple cam, take a messy facial (she was sucking his cock and jerking him off, waiting for it).

Since there are hundreds of viewers, even if a small number tip small amounts, it's possible to reach big sums and get the girls nude. Often girls will get naked and stay naked, as tips trickle in, building up to a hot sex show. I've seen girls take us into the bathroom and bathe naked, seen them masturbate their assholes, and watched a couple have oral sex.

Now since you're probably getting a free show, there is etiquette to be observed and if you aren't tipping, you better follow it. Don't spam in the chat room, don't harass the model(s) or demand them to do things, and don't be rude or harass the other people in the chat. This is really common courtesy.

I like being able to reward hot girls or girls that are nice to me - and after tipping they are usually really nice! I also like to get the girls to do things I want to see, and not just what others ask of them. For really small amounts at a time you can be a more active participant, and the girls really fawn on the guys tipping them. If you go back to them regularly, they're going to remember you and your tips, and that makes a huge difference in your enjoyment and entertainment.

You can also use credits to go into private chats with girls, or spy on other people's private chats. This is a more traditional area of live cam sites. Some girls will do discount-per-minute rates for group shows, where four or five of you in the chat can jump in and get a full show together, each paying less than it'd cost to go private but still getting a say in what's going on.

When you have an account and some credits, you also get features like private messaging and multi-cam angles. Again, this doesn't cost much at all, and you only spend the money when you want to on the girls of your choosing, and even then, you can spend very little. It's a really great set up because you don't have to splash the cash to have a fulfilling interaction, and the girls are still getting really well paid since so many guys are tipping in the same way, or going private.

There were twice as many cam models online since my last visit. The site is doing well, growing more popular, and the tipping/free model works really well and girls are making good money - hence things are just getting bigger and better.

The cams are smooth and look good. Some have "HD" quality, which is really just a sharper picture and not true HD resolutions. The sound is usually good and overall, cam quality is great compared to most other sites in the niche.

Want to get in on the business side? Create a cam and start hosting chats. You can also earn yourself credits to spend by helping to promote your favorite girls around the internet. They tend to appreciate that sort of thing, too, which has its perks...

They separate the models by girls, guys, shemales and couples, but they don't use a good tagging system besides that. It'd be nice to find girls by breast size or by what they are willing to do. The preview pics are updated constantly though so you have a good overview of what each model is doing right now.

Conclusion
    Camjke is free and exciting, and even more fun when you sign up and grab some credits to use as tips or otherwise get involved promoting your favorite models. And credits are pretty cheap too.

Competitors
    My Free Cams is another site based on the idea of free/tipping and using the power of the crowd to make their girls lots of money while letting their fans save. It's really on about even footing in quality and size and has a lot of hot models, too. Amateurs are connected all day every day, ready to do public shows for tips or go private.

LiveJasmin is another giant of the niche. They are huge with thousands of cams and can really offer you anything and everything as far as experiences go. Their free chat areas aren't that great though, so you have to sign up and buy credits to go private or spy on other people's private chats. Once you do, you're in for whatever you can dream up as these girls and guys do it all.

ImLive is another huge site that offers a nice variety of girls and high quality live streams. Pricing is reasonable and the interface works well for those looking for hot live sex chat without any hastles.